Most of us use apple cider vinegar in cooking. But do you know about the amazing health benefits that come along with it? This APV is rich in many potent characteristics and offers many health benefits. Apple cider vinegar is able to prevent heart disease, relieve cold, help in weight loss, and cure hiccups.
What are the benefits of apple cider vinegar?
1. Supports healthy cholesterol
Not only promoting healthy cholesterol, apple cider vinegar also prevents arterial damage or oxidation, which is the biggest risk of high cholesterol levels. This fact is scientifically proven.
2. Supports healthy blood sugar
Apple cider vinegar promotes a healthy blood sugar level because of its anti-glycemic characteristics. This vinegar blocks some of the digestion of starch, which prevents it from increasing the blood sugar.
3. Helps you lose weight in a healthy way
Apple cider vinegar contains acetic acid which helps you decrease water retention, boost metabolism and restrain your appetite. You can find all the needed characteristics for a healthy weight loss in apple cider vinegar.
4. Get rid of heartburn and acid reflux
Little acid in the stomach leads to acid reflux. Apple cider vinegar can improve the content of acid in your stomach. Drink a tablespoon of raw, unfiltered apple cider vinegar mixed with a glass of water.
5. Better nutrient absorption
Apple cider vinegar can increase your body’s bioavailability or important minerals from the consumed food. Get most of the leafy greens in your salad by adding apple cider vinegar in it.
6. Antioxidants in ACV
This vinegar is rich in antioxidants, such as chlorogenic acids, caffeic acid, gallic acid, and catechin.
- Choose organic raw unfiltered apple cider vinegar
- If you want to drink it every day, combine 2 tablespoons in a glass of water. You can add honey or lemon to it as well.
- If you cannot drink it, try to consume it by adding it into your salads or other dishes.
Article source: www.besthealthyguide.com
Other source included in Best Healthy Guide’s article: www.davidwolfe.com