8 Symptoms of Mold Poisoning You Should Never Ignore and What to Do About It

Our health is our wealth. We have to beware of all the health problems that can take away our strength. Toxic mold is one of those problems we should worry about.

Mold can grow and thrive when water damage takes place in buildings, while mycotoxins in the air may cause countless health problems. This is how it affects your health:

Mold leaves a mark on the body in many ways when inhaled into the lungs. Mycotoxins are created by mold, and many of them can be measured in the urine, saliva, or stool.

Mold triggers health issues which can confuse even doctors. You may experience inflammation and allergies. Also, more serious issues may occur, such as asthma, oxidative stress, and problems with your immune system.

8 Symptoms of Mold Poisoning You Should Never Ignore and What to Do About It

These are some of the symptoms you may experience if you’ve been exposed to toxic mold:

  • pain in joints and stiffness
  • lack of concentration and memory
  • fatigue and weakness
  • dizziness
  • faintness
  • difficulty breathing or sinus issues
  • tingling or numbness in the skin
  • light sensitivity

What are you supposed to do?

You should not put your health in danger, so get out of the mold environment. This environment should be professionally cleaned from the toxic mold.

A good way to remove toxins from your body, for example through your stool, is by using binders like clay and charcoal. You can find them in most health stores and use them for this purpose.

Moreover, make a balance in your body and detox it with probiotics, magnesium, and detoxifying vitamins to get your body back to normal.

Next, install an air filter with high quality.

Article source: www.riseearth.com

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *