If you have really pigmented lips and you desire them to be lighter, we have the solution.
All you need is brown sugar, lemon and honey. You will use these ingredients to prepare a mixture which you will use as a scrub. Then, you need almond oil which will serve as a moisturizer.
These natural ingredients will make your lips more pink, supple and smoother.
– 1 teaspoon of honey
– 3 small teaspoons of brown sugar
– half a teaspoon lemon juice
How to prepare the scrub:
– Mix 1 teaspoon of honey (you can use either raw or regular honey) and 3 small teaspoons of brown sugar. Warm the mixture a little bit.
If you have regular honey, you do not need to warm it. Raw honey is solid and it needs to be warmed.
– Stir and mix the combination till is gets smooth and nicely joint. Add more honey if you feel like you need it.
– When the mixture gets thick and nice, add lemon juice. Cut the lemon in a half and give it only one squeeze, which is probably about half a teaspoon.
How to use it:
Apply the mixture on your lips and scrub gently in a circular motion for a minute. Then, wash it off with warm water.
When you are done exfoliating, apply some almond oil on the lips.
Almonds include lightening agents, so almond oil is good if you want to make your lips lighter.
Do this procedure for a few weeks before going to bed and soon you will feel the results.
These three ingredients function amazingly together. The brown sugar is an extraordinary exfoliant. The honey will give you softer and supple lips, whereas the lemon makes your lips lighter.
The scrub can be used every night, not only for its lightening effects, but also for eliminating the dead skin on your lips, especially when it gets colder.