In Japan it has become popular to drink water after waking up. The benefit of this therapy was confirmed by numerous tests. It has been proven that most diseases are caused by lack of water in the body. Water is a universal solvent and the main component of metabolism: all minerals and trace elements dissolved in the water are absorbed into the bloodstream and penetrate from cell to cell. In case of lack of water there are problems with the metabolism, which leads to various diseases.
The Japanese medical society has proved this therapy successful in treating chronic and serious diseases, as well as the diseases of the modern age. They claim that water is 100 % cure for the following diseases: headaches, body aches, heart disease, arthritis, epilepsy, obesity, asthma, tuberculosis, meningitis, kidney and urine diseases, gastritis, diarrhea, piles, eye diseases, womb, menstrual disorders, nose and throat diseases.
Water Therapy – Method of Treatment
– As you wake up in the morning before brushing teeth, drink 640 ml (21.6 oz) of water (the water must not contain fluoride)
– Brush your teeth, but do not eat or drink anything for 45 minutes
– You can have breakfast after 45 minutes
– After breakfast, lunch and dinner do not eat or drink anything for 2 hours
– Older people, or those who are sick and cannot drink 4 glasses of water at the beginning, can start with smaller amount of water and gradually increase it to 4 glasses per day.
Japanese medical society claims that this treatment heals the body, cures all the diseases. In order to enjoy a healthy life we need to adopt this water therapy as an everyday habit. They also say: “Drink water on an empty stomach and you will feel the first results in only 7 days. The point is to stay healthy and active“.
The following list gives the number of days of treatment required to cure/control/ reduce main diseases:
1. High Blood Pressure – 30 days
2. Gastric – 10 days
3. Diabetes – 30 days
4. Constipation – 10 days
5. Cancer – 180 days
6. TB – 90 days
7. Arthritis patients should follow the above treatment only for 3 days in the 1st week, and from 2nd week onward – daily.
This treatment method has no side effects, however at the beginning you may have to urinate more often. Soon your organism will get used to it and will be grateful if you make it a routine. Otherwise, the recommended amount of water intake during the day was 30 ml per kilogram of weight.