Our body is constructed to contain an energy system of meridians, unlike the known systems such as the lymphatic system, nervous system, etc. The mentioned meridians are not like blood vessel channels, but with energy flowing through instead of blood. These meridians affect the body and the substance exchange in it.
The Chinese biological clock can show the intervals in which energy circulates through the body, and the strongest energy levels in an area of the body every two hours. The symptoms can be easily noticed if there are problems in that particular area.
There are 12 meridians, belonging to every major organ: the lungs, large intestine, stomach, spleen, heart, small intestine, bladder, heart area, kidneys, duodenum, gallbladder, and liver meridians. They are divided in six yin and six yang meridians according to yin-yang. The yin meridians belong to the organs that collect, store and process substances and energy: the liver, lungs, spleen, heart, kidney, and heart area.
The yang meridians include the organs that exchange and excrete substances and energy: the colon, stomach, small intestine, bladder, duodenum, and gallbladder.
According to the Chinese medicine and law of rhythm rules, the meridians work for 24 hours, divided into 12 two hour intervals. Each meridian has its peak when the opposite meridian hits its low.
Doctors in China always ask the patient about what time of the day the symptoms appeared. Then, the doctor understands where the problem originates, or rather where the energy circulates with issues, or there is too much energy.
You are supposed to follow the biological clock and write down the time when the symptoms started to show. Also, remember the time of day when you are most energetic, and when you wake up at night – which can also mean there is a problem in a certain part of the body.
This is the time of maximum function:
- 1 – 3 AM – liver (detoxification, muscles and eyes)
- 3 AM – 5 AM – lungs (skin)
- 5 AM – 7 AM – colon (assimilation, elimination, skin)
- 7 AM – 9 AM- stomach (lymph, food digestion)
- 9 AM – 11 AM – spleen, pancreas (lymph, food digestion)
- 11 AM – 1 PM – heart (artery blood circulation)
- 1 PM – 3 PM – small intestine (digestion, assimilation, arteries)
- 3 PM – 5 PM – bladder (bones, teeth, elimination, cleaning)
- 5 PM – 7 PM – kidneys (bones, teeth, ears, filtration, elimination)
- 7 PM – 9 PM – cardiac layer (constriction of blood vessels)
- 9 PM – 11 PM – duodenum (thermoregulation)
- 11 PM – 1 AM – gallbladder (digestion, muscles, eyes)
This is the time of minimal functions or rest:
- 1 AM – 3 AM – small intestine (digestion, assimilation of the arteries)
- 3 AM -5 AM – bladder (bones, teeth, cleaning elimination)
- 5 AM – 7 AM – kidney disease (bones, teeth, ears, filtration, elimination)
- 7 AM – 9 AM – the heart layer (constriction of blood vessels)
- 9 AM – 11 AM – duodenum (thermoregulation)
- 11 AM – 1 PM – gallbladder (digestion, muscles, eyes)
- 1 PM – 3 PM – liver (detoxification, muscles and eyes)
- 3 PM – 5 PM – lungs (skin)
- 5 PM – 7 PM – colon (assimilation, elimination, skin)
- 7 PM – 9 PM – stomach (lymph, food and digestion)
- 9 PM – 11 PM – spleen, pancreas (lymph, food digestion)
- 11 PM – 1 AM – heart (artery blood circulation)
One organ, or meridian reaches its highest energy level exactly when another on the opposite side has its lowest.
For instance, the liver: its highest energy levels are between 1 and 3 AM, and at that time the small intestine is at its lowest energy level. Eating late and then going to sleep does not help the food to be well absorbed n the small intestine, so the person has to avoid certain activities when the energy of the body involved in the activity is at its lowest.
All the functions are improved during the maximum activity. When dealing with a disease or having excess energy, which load the system, they will show symptoms and that is the exact time to reduce the excess energy.
If an organ shows weakness during maximum activity, it should be strengthened. Natural medicine has many other remedies that can help with lack of energy, like acupuncture, homeopathy, etc. This clock is just one of them.
Article source: www.fitnfoods.net