Many women struggle with dry and damaged hair. This happens because of the chilly, windy weather or direct sun heat. If you are looking for an efficient treatment for your dry and damaged hair, we have a perfect solution for you.
Some people claim coconut oil is better than many treatments on the market. It is 100% natural, alcohol free, including other chemicals that damage hair.
Coconut Oil conditioning treatment is one of the most helpful natural therapies for extremely damaged, over processed, heat styled hair.
Moreover, coconut oil is a natural anti-dandruff treatment because of its anti-fungal characteristics.
Why Coconut Oil Treatment For Hair Is Best Natural Treatment
– Unlike other oils, coconut oil has proteins. Because of its low molecular weight, this oil is ideal for penetrating the hair shaft. This helps the oil get past the cuticle and preserve its natural moisture, strengths the hair fiber and makes it elastic.
– Its moisturizing characteristic prevents dry skin build-up on the scalp, which causes dandruff.
– Coconut oil helps the scalp against itchiness and many infections because it is antibacterial in nature.
– Thanks to coconut oil’s lauric acid, capric acid, vitamins E and K that prevent protein loss, hair strength and scalp health are improved. This oil provides hair shine as well.
– Less hair breakage, increased shine, getting rid of tangles, split ends, hair loss and thicker hair are other benefits of coconut oil.
Coconut Oil Deep Conditioning Treatment
How to do it:
Take out a couple of tablespoons of organic virgin coconut oil into a small bowl. If you have longer or thicker hair you might need more oil. If the oil is solid, warm it a little bit to change into a liquid state. Do not use the microwave!
Remove the knots with a brush. Massage the oil into your hair and scalp, beginning with the hair ends. If your hair is thinner and greasy, skip the sculp. After massaging, brush your hair again so that it does not have any knots.
You can use more oil where your hair is drier and more damaged.
Let the oil stay on your hair for 20-30 minutes after massaging it. If your hair is exceptionally dry, let it stay for a longer period. However, the best option is to leave the oil on your hair overnight and wash it the next day. Before going to bed, cover hair with a towel.
After the oil sits for the desired time period, wash your hair with shampoo and condition as normally. If needed, shampoo your hair twice so you rinse the oil properly.
For super dry hair, apply this hair deep conditioning treatment, once a week. Coconut Oil Conditioning Treatment is one of the most effective natural treatment s for extremely damaged, over processed, heat styled hair.