Being overweight means you are at greater risk of hypertension, experiencing digestion problems, cardiovascular issues, diabetes, ulcers, gout, problems with the thyroid gland, etc. Moreover, being overweight can trigger physical and mental anxiety.
One of the reasons why people have extra pounds is lack of physical activity. We live a modern and inactive life, spending too much time in front of the PC instead going for a walk outside.
Other reasons for being obese is resting late, sleeping issues, inconsistent work hours, poor diet, etc. we often choose fast food, although we know how unhealthy it is for our body. Additionally, flour, bread, baked goods and broiled food are frequently found on our table.
If you have additional pounds on your body, it is time to change your diet and lifestyle. First, follow these tips:
- Avoid drinking water between and after dinners;
- Choose a diet schedule with different types of soups and liquids. Fluid should be included in 25-30% of your meals, while the rest needs to be solid food;
- Avoid drinking espresso, liquor, sodas, tea, and canned juice;
- Avoid eating after 8 PM. If you feel hungry, have some milk or an organic product;
- Snacks can be consumed not more than 4 times a day. Snacks include lime juice, some natural product, smoothies, or mixed greens;
- Start and end the day with a glass of water;
- Sausage, canned foods, desserts, baked goods, and pizza have lots of chemicals and additives. Try to avoid this type of food.
- Consume more softly cooked vegetables;
- Take a walk four times a day for 15 minutes.
Article source: www.healthylifeiskey.com