You already know that apple cider vinegar is a healthy ingredient that can be used for many different purposes. Some of the most important are:
– Foot or toe fungus can cause pain and discomfort, including rashes and burns between the toes. However, vinegar effectively relieves the pain and other symptoms. You can successfully treat toenail fungus after a month. You just need to soak your feet in apple cider vinegar for 30 minutes every day.
– Apple cider vinegar has potent anti-inflammatory properties, so it can treat sunburns. Add a cup of apple cider vinegar to your bath, and soak in it for a while. It will hydrate your skin and soothe the discomfort.
– Another use of this vinegar is for soothing an upset stomach, especially if it happens due to a bacterial infection. The bacteria will be destroyed. Add a bit to a glass of water or juice and drink a small amount.
– Apple cider vinegar naturally suppresses appetite, so if you want to lose some weight, try it. Add a teaspoon of ACV to a glass of warm water to relieve heartburn.
– Moreover, you can reduce muscle cramps by consuming 2 teaspoons of the vinegar and a teaspoon of honey added to a glass of warm water.
– Stop hiccups with a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar.