The food you consume each day plays a huge role in your health. Because almost all of us would consume unhealthy food at some part of the day, it is important to use a strict diet if you want to avoid unhealthy conditions. Moreover, there are more effective ways to measure the amount of food you consume daily.
This article offers you a guide which you can follow to see how much food is enough just for one day:
- Join your hands to measure how much vegetables they can hold. This will show you how much vegetable is enough for you in a day.
- Do you know how much carbs you need daily? If you want to know, tighten your fist and the part of your folded fingers is the amount of carbs you need in a day. Carbohydrates include rice, paste, cereal, and bread.
- The piece of meat that should be eaten in a day is as big as you hand, without the fingers.
- The tightened fist is equal to the amount of fruit that you should consume daily.
- To learn how much quantities of dairy products should be consumed, measure the index finger and the middle finger.
Article source: www.explorehealthyfood.com