How To Cleanse Your Drinking Water From Chlorine, And Why It Is Recommended

Most of us drink water from the faucet, but actually we have no idea what it consists of. Tap water is full of chlorine, and usually with a toxic gas that is a disinfectant, known as chloramine.

The water we consume should not include more than 4 mg of chlorine in 1 liter of water. However, the content of this ingredient is much more above the limit.

It is recommendable to test the drinkable water and it can be done with a Tester, or a test strip. It checks the quality of the water and the chlorine amount.

On long term, chlorine is very dangerous for the human body, thus a water filter is recommendable.

When water with chlorine is consumed, the risk of bladder cancer is increased, including increased cholesterol levels, asthma and allergy. Moreover, this dangerous ingredient is terrible for the skin, eyes and respiratory tract.

Cleaning your water and removing chlorine from it is an advice given from many health organizations.

How To Cleanse Your Drinking Water From Chlorine, And Why It Is Recommended

How to get rid of the chlorine in water?

Vitamin C is able to purify water. So, adding a few drops of lemon juice in your water before drinking it is the best and easiest way to clean the water.

Also, the water can be cleared with vitamin C tablets. It is advised to use 1 mg of vitamin for 1 liter of water, but you can add more, depending on the chlorine amount in your water.

Additionally, your water can be purified with water filters that are mounted on the faucets. Another way to remove chlorine is leaving a water container open. This way the chlorine turns into gas and evaporates. But, 2-3 days are needed in order the chlorine evaporates.

Last but not least, the chlorine can be eliminated by boiling the water. Boil your water for 15 minutes and it will be chlorine free.

Article source: www.healthyfoodteam.com

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *