Tartar is a yellowish – brown calcified material formed on the surface of teeth. The accumulation of tartar determines the inflammation of the gum tissue. The medical term for this condition is gingivitis and the most common symptoms are inflammation and bleeding. Gingivitis can be reversed with good oral care, but if not controlled, and in absence of treatment can progress to periodontitis. It is an inflammation of the tissue around the teeth, often causing shrinkage of the gums and loosening of the teeth, and can ultimately lead to tooth loss. The only way to avoid this unattractive teeth it is to brush your teeth after every meal which we all know is almost impossible.
Most of you probably visit the dentist in order to address this issue. However, many people can’t afford dental care because of the high prices. Luckily, there are many homemade recipes, prepared with natural ingredients that can be used in order to take care of your teeth.
Just keep in mind this is more a preventative measure and will not eliminate tartar as fast as your dentist will once you have a build-up.
Here is the method to help you maintain your lovely smile:
Home Remedy 1
40 grams nutshells
1 cup of water
– Put the nutshells in a pot with water and boil the mixture for 20 minutes.
– When cool, strain, then soak your toothbrush in this liquid.
– Brush your teeth for 5 minutes.
– Repeat the treatment 3 times a day and in 7-14 days approximately the plaque should disappear.
Home Remedy 2
½ liter of water
2 tbsp of lime juice
2 tbsp of sunflower seed
Stew the fixings on a low warmth for 60 minutes. You ought to get a blend which again takes after toothpaste which ought to be utilized to brush your teeth with for 5 minutes, twice per month.
Moreover, there are other things that you can add into your oral health routine:
– Brush your teeth regularly with a soft brush and make vertical movements. Pay attention on the space between gums and teeth.
– Floss regularly.
– Consuming spicy food stimulates salivary glands. That way saliva cleans mouth in a natural way.
– Fight bacteria with an orange peel rub on teeth before going to bed and don’t rinse mouth.