We all know that it’s not easy to spare the time to exercise as often as we want or need to. But the good news is that it doesn’t have to be that way.
You can get in as good of a shape as you want, if you follow these 7 simple strategies.
1. Snooze the snooze there is no time to lose
Plan the specific workdays on your reminder and make sure you place them in the morning. As placing the routine in the same time in the day creates a habit and makes you less likely to skip a day because there are fewer things that can get the way as compared to late sessions.
And resist the temptation to snooze as the 5 more minutes in bed will actually make you more tired.
2. The hardest thing
The first 2 months are crucial to crating the routine of exercise.
This period is what transforms the chore aspect of exercise into a part of your life and personality. The results vary from person to person but once you see the improvements on your health, stamina, body and the energy that comes with it YOU will be unstoppable.
3. You are not alone
Optimizing the way we workout is a field of research that lots of people have dedicated their life on improving, so it is highly recommended we access that knowledge to improve our results for the least amount of time spent.
We have several ways to approach this:
– Hiring a professional trainer, even for just a few sessions can help you find the set of exercises you will find interesting at the same time work the desired areas.
– Finding a friend that has been working out for some time. As they more likely than not have done their research and can give you helpful tips and tricks. And if possible you can work out together because when you are not working on your own you tend to go the extra mile by being there and the best thing about is that it works both ways.
– Lots of times joining a club or a gym is a logical choice as it contains the equipment, expert trainers, nutritional experts and fellow gym members and the energy of others tends to get shared to everyone else.
– If unable to get any of the personal approach help tips or chose not to, the solution is the internet. There are thousands upon thousands of exercises that you can find try and include in your training regimen. It is as easy as picking an area you would focus and a list will be provided for you to pick and choose. The power is literally is at the top of your fingertips.
4. All the small things
Sometimes it is good to invest in yourself.
Buying a pair of training gloves or new set of training clothes can act as a “reward” and an encouragement to keep going. The same is true for gyms the subscription fee is a push to not miss out on your exercise, but that is all according to preference.
5. You are what you eat?
Our body is a machine in a sense and it needs maintenance and a power supply.
Counting calories is a good way to make sure you are receiving the proper amount of nutrients your body needs without the excess. I will strongly recommend a daily dose of multivitamins.
For further supplements it is a good idea to talk to your doctor or a nutritionist so you can plan your diet/supplements intake that is good for you.
And also important is limiting your intake of unhealthy foods and carbonated drinks.
6. Stop and smell the roses
Being hardworking pays dividends but your body need to have specified days of rest and reparation. So always I your planer have days specifically for rest, the muscle fiber gets damaged during the exercise but that is a good thing if after the exercise it has time and the necessary amounts of proteins to come back stronger than before each and every time .
Injuring yourself is a bad idea. You will hit a setback, wasting the process you’ve made.
So remember that having the proper amount of sleep and planning the rest days is as important as the exercise itself.
7. The first step
You have already shown your willingness to do something for yourself. Now what is left is to follow through and enjoy your life.