The avocado seed contains 65% of the amino acids in the fruit, with more fiber than any other fruit.
Benefits of avocado seed
- The avocado seed is very effective in combating arthritis, because of its anti-inflammatory properties.
- The avocado seed helps reduce inflammation of the gastrointestinal tract. Also useful for diarrhea, it can be used to make medicines for infections and stomach problems.
- According to a recent study,the avocado seed is a good source of rejuvenation.It was found that this increases the level of collagen, helping to make your skin firm and reduce wrinkles.
- Strengthen your immune system and helping to prevent disease.
- It is very effective when it comes to burning fat, it also gives us is feeling full we need to lose weight.
- The avocado seed contains high levels of energy to help you keep energized all day.
- Consume the seed in a salad, prepare a tea from it or add it to smoothies and shakes
- Avocado seed can prevent the growth of tumors thanks to its flayonol content.
is a fungicidal toxin present in the avocado. It is generally harmless to humans, but when consumed by domestic animals in large quantities it is dangerous.
Persin is an oil-soluble compound structurally similar to a fatty acid, and it leaches into the body of the fruit from the pits. Negative effects in humans seem to be primarily in allergic individuals.
As always, you should consult with your doctors if you have any nut or peach seed allergies.
Many individuals have allergic reactions to avocado. Two main forms of allergy exist: those with a tree-pollen allergy develop local symptoms in the mouth and throat shortly after eating avocado; the second, known as latex-fruit syndrome, is connected to latex allergy.The symptoms are:generalised urticaria, abdominal pain, and vomiting. This condition can sometimes be life-threatening.