What is the safest and easiest way to get rid of lice from your child’s hair?
Lice live on human hair and feeds with blood from the human scalp. However, lice don’t spread various diseases, but are infectious and reproduce fast.
Also, they are very frustrating; they can lead to scalp inflammation and irritation. This condition can get even worse and lead to infection if the itching continues.
There are many pricy shampoos and combs on the market, but they don’t help.
So, we are giving you this very simple and helpful home remedy:
- Listerine antiseptic mouthwash
- White vinegar
- Plastic bag/bathing cap
- Lice comb
What you should do:
- First, wash your child’s head with mouthwash until it is completely wet.
- Wrap the hair with a plastic bag or cover it with a bathing cap. Let it sit for an hour minimum.
- Then, carefully remove the plastic bag/bathing cap.
- Wash your kid’s hair with vinegar and cover it again with a hat/bag for an additional hour.
- Then, remove the bag/hat and wash child’s hair with regular shampoo.
- Then, comb the hair with a lice comb. Vinegar will help you remove lice eggs from the hair.
Listerine smell keep lice away from your child’s hair. Apply some of it in a spray bottle and use it to spray your child’s hair occasionally.
Although this may seem complicated, you will be sure you are not applying any toxic chemicals on your child’s head, which can penetrate through the scalp in the bloodstream.
Thumbnail image source: http://sain-et-naturel.com/voici-comment-eliminer-les-poux-avec-ce-remede-facile-et-naturel.html