The first sings of aging are wrinkles and age spots, and they are a problem that many middle aged ladies face. They can appear on any part of the body which are extensively exposed to sunlight starting from neck, face, hands, forearms, etc.
You can treat wrinkles and age spots at home using a few simple home remedies. Your skin will look considerably healthier and younger.
1. Use olive oil to massage your face and neck. It makes your skin lighter and treats wrinkles.
2. Use coconut oil and apply it on your face, forehead, and areas under your eyes. It treats scars and lightens your skin.
3. Use castor oil to massage your face and prevent wrinkles. It delays ageing and controls wrinkles.
4. Mix coconut oil and castor oil and apply on your face to delay ageing and control wrinkles.
5. Use almond oil to massage your face and treat your skin problems and all signs of ageing.
6. Mix almond oil with honey for making your skin healthy, fair and wrinkle free.
7. Massage your skin with a mixture of honey, olive oil and glycerin to treat sagged skin and wrinkles.
8. Take a slice of lemon and apply to get rid of age spots and wrinkles, lighten your skin tone and delay ageing.
9. Take the juice of a cucumber and apply on your face, eyes, lips and forehead to treat dark circles and wrinkles.
10. Mix a beaten egg, 2 spoons of flour, and a spoon of milk powder. Apply this on your face to make your skin tighter, and treat wrinkles.
11. Mix egg white and honey and apply on your face to cure wrinkles.
12. Take the core of a pineapple and apply on your face. Wash it off after 15 minutes to prevent wrinkles.
13. Make a paste with turmeric and sugarcane juice and apply on your face. Do it to treat wrinkles and make your skin tighter and younger.
14. Take 2 spoons of yoghurt and mix half a spoon of honey, and 3 Vitamin E capsules to apply on your face with cotton. Wash it off after 10 minutes for for wrinkle free and younger looking skin.
15. Massage your face and neck with ripe papaya. It helps treat wrinkles and brightens your skin.
16. Apply egg white on your skin. Wash off after 30 minutes for wrinkle free skin. Make sure you do not talk or laugh after putting on the pack.
17. Boil half a cup of rosemary leaves in 2 liters of water for half an hour. Add half a cup of brandy and let them mix well for 15 minutes. After straining and refrigerating, use it to apply on your face and treat wrinkles.
18. Make a paste out of raw papaya and banana to treat wrinkles on men.
– Sunlight can cause premature ageing, so limit sunlight and use a sunscreen when you step out.
– Using sunglasses helps avoid crow’s feet around your eyes and prevent ageing.
– Avoid sleeping on your belly because it causes premature ageing.
– Number of facial exercises can prevent ageing, like the E and O position. Relax facial muscles by moving your lips and make a face like when you are chewing gum.
– Make sure you wipe off all sweat from your face. When sweat stays, your skin gets dehydrated and the glow is reduced.
– Ageing is controlled and fine lines are removed if you eat apples every day.
– Drinking carrot juice daily controls wrinkles and all signs of ageing within 2 weeks.
– Eating avocado daily slows down ageing as it contains vitamins and fats.
– You can also mix crushed ginger and honey and consume every morning to delay ageing.
Try out these cures and get glowing and youthful skin. If you have other effective home remedy which worked great on your skin let us know in the comment section below.