It is clear that not using any group of muscles for a longer period, they will become less strong. This happens to the muscle surrounding the eye lens, too.
Our eye muscles need exercises just like any other muscle in our body. If you are wearing glasses and don’t perform eye exercises, your vision will start to weaken slowly.
Follow these rules if you want to restore your vision:
1. Avoid hard pressure on your eyes and try closing your eyes every 2-3 hours for several minutes.
2. The eye gymnastics includes 16 exercises in which you need to follow these lines with your eyes.
3. Get rid of your glasses.
4. Massage the specific points every day:
Using the tips of your index and middle finger, apply light pressure on your eyeballs. Lightly massage the eyeball so you don’t feel any pain. Next, massage these points twice using your index finger.
5. While going out for a walk, it is important to look into the distance.
6. Drink a glass of carrot juice every day and add a few drops of olive oil in.
7. Use warm water to rinse your eyes.
8. Try to avoid using the PC or laptop at least 2 hours before going to bed.
9. Establish your vision by implementing “Trataka”, an Indian exercise.
This exercise directs the concentration at a particular point, such as a small object, candle light or black spot. This way you develop focus. It will also strengthen the eyesight and stimulate the third eye. The exercise is a form of a meditation with a moderated, focused look.
The first phase of the exercise requires focusing on a symbol or an object and staring at it constantly. Pay attention to every emotion and every thought.
Once you notice tears from your eyes, shut them and rest. The goal of the exercise is to keep on focusing as much as you can before the tears start to flow.