According to astrology, the position of the sun and stars has an effect on our lives. This belief is known since ancient times.
For the first time in 2000 years, NASA updates star signs. The shaking effect of the Earth triggered by the sun and the moon made the stars shift. Today the sky is not the same as when the ancient astrologers observed it. Today, the constellations have shifted by about a month. This means that numerous people are living under the wrong horoscope.
These are the new and updated dates of the Zodiac signs:
- Capricorn: January 20 – February 16;
- Aquarius: February 16 – March 11;
- Pisces: March 11 – April 18;
- Aries: April 18 – May 13;
- Taurus: May 13 – June 21;
- Gemini: June 21 – July 20;
- Cancer: July 20 – August 10;
- Leo: August 10 – September 16;
- Virgo: September 16-October 30;
- Libra: October 30 – November 23;
- Scorpio: November 23 – November 29;
- Ophiuchus: November 29 – December 17;
- Sagittarius: December 17 – January 20.
As you can see yourself, there are 13 zodiac signs. This is not seen as a new discovery because astrologers from ancient Babylon discovered the 13 constellations but left out Ophiuchus. This was done so the signs can be equally divided into 12 as a result of the 360-degree sun path.
The new discovered constellation presents a man with a snake in his hands. It is known as Serpentarius, or the Serpent Holder.
People born between November 29 – December 17 belongs to this new sign. They are described as peaceful, harmonious, poetic, creative, wise, clever, instinctive, and achievers. Unfortunately, they have enemies, they are not aware of in their family or close associations. These people enjoy wearing lively colors and simple design.
If you think that most characteristics of your Zodiac sign do not describe your personality, read your new sign because it may hold a better description of you.
Article source: www.theusualroutine.com